Type : Tourist Visa
Cost : US$ 100.00
Processing time : Minimum 7 days
Residents of following countries are granted visas upon arrival at the airport. A copy of passport is required. Visas and their cost differ depending on nationality, normally which is QR 100 (US$ 27.50) paid by Credit Card. (Cash payment in local or any other currencies are not accepted but E-Government Card for QR 120 (US$ 33) is available at the arrival lounge)
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxemborg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA and Vatican
1. Tourist Visa is valid for 14 days stay in Qatar.
2. In order to process visa, Arabian Adventures require a scanned Passport copy to be emailed, at least seven days prior to the arrival. The due payment should reach in time before the documents are forwarded for the processing.
3. Date of Arrival, flight details are to be sent at least two weeks prior to the arrival for groups and one week for individuals.
4. Visa fees are non refundable once the visa has been applied for, the countries specified for which the payment is to be made in advance.
5. The immigration authorities of Qatar have the rights to grant or decline a visa application. Arabian Adventures is not liable for any decline of Visa however; Arabian Aventures shall endeavour to meet their obligation of all visa application being granted accordingly.
6. Should the Visa fees increase ‘Arabian Adventuers’ reserves the right to levy the additional cost to the above rates without prior notice.
7. The Ground Handling rates such as Visas & Meet & Assists are subject to increase at the discretion of the Authorities concerned.
8. The Passport should be valid at least six months from the date of arrival.
9. Visitors on tourist visas must fly in using Qatar Airways.
10. All visitors are required to have an onward or return ticket, QR 5000 in cash or its equivalent in foreign currency, and a hotel voucher, else, an international credit card must be shown.
For more informations on entry regulations please visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs site www.moi.gov.qa